Monday, March 21, 2011

group posts....

Steven Duffy
Has anyone deleted any messages in the last day? My last post was the watergateexposed link....anything from anyone after that?

    • Maggie Hansen I never delete here
      Sunday at 2:37pm ·
    • Steven Duffy thanks Maggie...Ted's looking for something specific...I can't see anything missing...not from my last visit last night....
      Sunday at 2:39pm ·
    • Al Navis I deleted it...because..."I'm NOT a crook"...Dick!
      Sunday at 2:56pm · · 2 peopleLoading...
    • Steven Duffy sorry...can someone put me in the loop here?.....I posted the Watergate link last night..to keep as a bookmark....has anything else transpired?...why are there deleted messages?...All I see is a response from Tom and Ted....
      Sunday at 3:27pm ·
    • Al Navis Watergate...Watergate...why do you people keep bringing up Watergate? I met with Mao fercrissakes!! Doesn't that count for anything? No? Oh OK, nevermind!...Richard Nixon
      Sunday at 3:46pm · · 1 personLoading...
    • Andrea Skolnik Facebook has been taking massive farts lately I will see if I can back track it for you and find it in my browsers cashe I don't think I cleared the last few days yet.
      Sunday at 11:32pm ·
    • Tom Hanford
      Again, last I saw on that thread was my one comment followed by Ted's 'Glad you're posting this material', and both are still there. 'I know nothing other than that, the first I heard about was when the newspaper reporter in Brisbane axxed ...me that question.'
      Andrea is correct; there's been multiple fb problems since they changed the comment boxes, mostly frustration from the 'Enter' button posting one's comment when they intended to start another sentence.
      Some tips:
      1) To start a new sentence in the same comment, press Shift+Enter
      2) If you do post prematurely, press the 'X' as if to delete, and it will return you to the same comment box to edit/repost♦
      See More
      Yesterday at 2:01am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein Anybody who has Lifton please check pp. 234-238 and report back. I'm not sure which edition. I think all this about the post had to do with the CIA and the critics. Hmmm, just had an idea...
      Yesterday at 3:42am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein Another bright idea comes to naught. One would have thought that Best Evidence had the look-inside feature @ Amazon...
      Yesterday at 3:45am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein If Andrea looks it up and reports back it will do me no good :D
      Yesterday at 3:50am ·
    • Tom Hanford
      Got it- even the Owl cannot see all ('~')
      I'm not sure about the Lifton info you're referring to since I never saw your original comment. Pp. 235 begins Chapter 10, 'The Liebeler Memorandum'. The CIA is only mentioned twice by name in the w...hole book. Did you possibly mean pp. 362-364 Ch. 14, sub-section 'After The Fact'?See More
      Yesterday at 4:42am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein You copuld have a different edition. I didn't think he dealt w/ CIA there...just a minute, checking my email on this...
      Yesterday at 4:49am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein You must have a different edition...there are at least 3...the CIA document is from an '87 release. The CIA doc. countering critics is from '76... I have all the doc. #'s but it's not Google-able. We can get this info from one of the respectable outlets...
      Yesterday at 4:59am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein That was a guess Tom...
      Yesterday at 4:59am ·
    • Tom Hanford
      The paperback edition does have different pps than the hardcover or tpb (I have all 3). Pp 235-238 subsections: 'Humes and Allen Dulles- A Strange Interchange'/ 'The Ambience At Bethesda', etc./and 'Combining The Hypotheses'; still dealing ...w/ '66♦
      What was your initial inquiry about CIA/critics?
      Again, I never saw your original query.
      See More
      Yesterday at 5:04am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein I thought maybe someone was invoking Lifton for some reason relative to the CIA memo on critics. Now I've discarded that notion. But that's got to beit, what you found...Humes and Dulles...now it's making sense...good on you Tom!
      Yesterday at 5:06am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein ‎( be it) The CIA docs must be in reference to this incident at Bethesda...or at least relate in some way...
      Yesterday at 5:09am ·
    • Tom Hanford
      The Humes/ Dulles passage is in regard to a Q/A during the WC.

      DULLES: Just one other question. Am I correct in assuming from what you have said that this wound is entirely inconsistent with a wound that might have been administered if the s...hot were fired from in front or the side of the President: It had to be fired from behind?

      HUMES: Scientifically, sir, it is impossible for it to have been fired from other than behind, or to have exited from other than behind. ?!
      See More
      Yesterday at 5:17am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein A lot of people have been focusing on this lately (not that it's anything new)...Just the other day Dawn posted whether anyone still thinks the head shot came from behind? Did you see that? I put in my two cents, contrarian as usual...
      Yesterday at 5:25am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein It must have been her page because I can't post on the others (Yardum's for sure...)
      Yesterday at 5:29am ·
    • Tom Hanford
      I'm not friends w/ Dawn so no, didn't see it.
      I've always felt it was possible that there were two near-simultaneous head shots; 1st from behind at Z-312 causing his head to go barely forward and the blood to spray up and towards the front ...of the limo/ less than a second later, frontal shot thru the temple and out the back(&2 the left).
      I posted this in Al Tavers' page a few months ago w/ a long tome and Bob Groden came from behind the curtain to agree w/ me, and said he would be covering this in his next book, due out soon♦
      See More
      Yesterday at 5:40am ·
    • Tom Hanford At any rate, I have no idea what all the deleted posts/comments are about♦
      Yesterday at 5:42am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein We can safely assume it wasn't a comment...it was a post.
      Yesterday at 6:02am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein It may take a while to pursue this further. I'm on the COPA thing right now and some other shit...phony doc. disseminated by Paranoia magazine, and more
      Yesterday at 6:04am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein Tom I agree the double shot theory is plausible and Wecht was another who endorsed it..."came from behind the curtain" :D
      Yesterday at 9:08am ·
    • Ted Rubinstein WAIT A MINUTE! I just read this again...What did Humes mean impossible to have exited from other than behind? Did you quote it right?
      Yesterday at 10:07am ·
    • Tom Hanford
      Yes, hence Lifton's subtitle 'A Strange Interchange', and my '?!' The WC actually left it at that. At this point he was likely confused as to what exactly he was not supposed to say.
      You know the 'drill' (har) w/ Lifton. The body was tamper...ed with, head wound cleared of bullets/fragments and they drilled an extra hole below the larger exit wound (to be concealed later in the forged autopy photos) which is why the Dallas doctors unanimously didn't see the smaller hole but the Bethesda doctors saw the small hole and most of the brain missing. This is one of the linchpins of Lifton's case; that 'the body lied to the doctors', not the doctors. In this fashion the doctors at both ends were heavily criticized of lying or being confused or mistaken (Humes, above; Dallas doctors in regard to their original observations). One of the worst travesties of the HSCA was that the Dallas doctors were not allowed to view/compare the (fake) autopsy photos for the public record. If you recall, this was exposed in the infamously duplicitous 1988 Nova special w/ Father CONkite hosting♦See More
      23 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

No comments:

Post a Comment